- Anatomy. the fold of skin that forms the posterior margin of the vulva.
- Ornithology. furcula; wishbone.
- Zoology. the frog of an animal's foot.
- a strip of leather or fabric joining the front and back sections of a glove finger.
- Chiefly Bridge. a tenace.
Origin of fourchette
Examples from the Web for fourchette
Historical Examples of fourchette
We had wintered up on the Fourchette, and the Assinaboines had raised our cache.Then and Now
You still have in your hand what is vulgarly called the "fourchette," or alternate cards, to win the game with.The Sharper Detected and Exposed
Notice that two of the fingers have only one fourchette, while the others have two fourchettes each.Makers of Many Things
Eva March Tappan
Word Origin for fourchette
- frenulum of pudendal lips