- (sometimes lowercase) an area of Southeast Asia encompassing parts of Burma, Laos, and Thailand, significant as a major source of opium and heroin.
- Canadian. the peninsula enclosed by Lakes Ontario, Erie, and Huron.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- the Golden Triangle an opium-producing area of SE Asia, comprising parts of Myanmar, Laos, and Thailand
- any more or less triangular area or region noted for its success, prosperity, influence, etc
- maths a triangle which has two 72-degree angles and one 36-degree angle
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012