- Also im·per·fo·rat·ed. not perforate; having no perforation.
- Philately. (of a number of stamps joined together) lacking the perforations usually separating individual stamps.
- an imperforate stamp.
Origin of imperforate
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- not perforated
- (of a postage stamp) not provided with perforation or any other means of separationAbbreviation: imperf Compare perforate
- anatomy (of a bodily part, such as the anus) without the normal opening
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- The condition of being abnormally occluded or closed.
- Lacking a normal opening.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.