- a member of a people of India who are Indo-European in speech and Caucasoid in physical characteristics.
- Indic(def 3).
- Indic(def 2).
- of, relating to, or characteristic of the Indo-Aryans.
Origin of Indo-Aryan
Examples from the Web for indo-aryan
Historical Examples of indo-aryan
Examples of this class of myth in Indo-Aryan literature are not hard to find.
As in the case of the modern Indo-Aryan vernaculars, the conjugation of the verb is mainly participial.
These absolute contradictions on matters of fact add, of course, to the difficulty of understanding the early Indo-Aryan religion.
This Indo-Aryan origin for the Australian blackfellows is borne out by their physique.
It will be observed that, at the present day, Gujarati breaks the continuity of the outer band of Indo-Aryan languages.
- another word for Indic (def. 1)
- another name for Indic (def. 2)
- a native speaker of an Indo-Aryan language