- the act of killing an infant.
- the practice of killing newborn infants.
- a person who kills an infant.
Origin of infanticide
Examples from the Web for infanticidal
Historical Examples of infanticidal
But, fortunately, Augustus had heard portions of it, and the imperial veto overpowered the poet's infanticidal desire.Vanishing Roads and Other Essays
Richard Le Gallienne
Sentence pronounced by the judge of Savigny on Jan. 1457, condemning to death an infanticidal sow.The Criminal Prosecution and Capital Punishment of Animals
Edmund P. Evans
- the killing of an infant
- the practice of killing newborn infants, still prevalent in some primitive tribes
- a person who kills an infant
Word Origin and History for infanticidal
- The act of killing an infant.
- The practice of killing newborns.