[ir-i-zol-yuh-buh l, ih-rez-uh l-]
- incapable of being solved or clarified.
- incapable of being resolved into component parts; insoluble.
- incapable of being relieved.
Origin of irresoluble
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for irresoluble
Irresoluble, ir-rez′ol-ū-bl, adj. that cannot be resolved into parts: indissoluble: that cannot be released.
- a less common word for insoluble
- archaic not capable of being relieved