- infested with lice.
- mean or contemptible: That was a lousy thing to do.
- wretchedly bad; miserable: a lousy job; I feel lousy.
- lousy with, Slang. well supplied with or filled with, often to excess: Our city is lousy with bad drivers. I wish I were lousy with money like my boss.
Origin of lousy
Synonyms for lousy
Examples from the Web for lousiness
Historical Examples of lousiness
Thus, we have Pediculid (the source of lousiness), Philopterid, and Liotheid.Parasites
T. Spencer Cobbold
I had not known a bath during all the time I was on the Somme and lousiness was part and parcel of my make-up.S.O.S. Stand to!
Pediculosis: a state of lousiness, or the abnormal condition caused by the multiplication of lice on the body: sec phthiriasis.Explanation of Terms Used in Entomology
John. B. Smith
- slang very mean or unpleasanta lousy thing to do
- slang inferior or badthis is a lousy film
- infested with lice
- (foll by with) slang
- provided with an excessive amount (of)he's lousy with money
- full of or teeming with