[noo r-uh-jen-ik, nyoo r-]
- originating in a nerve or nerve tissue.
Also neu·rog·e·nous [noo-roj-uh-nuh s, nyoo-] /nʊˈrɒdʒ ə nəs, nyʊ-/.
Origin of neurogenic
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- originating in or stimulated by the nervous system or nerve impulses
- Originating in the nerves or the nervous tissue.
- Originating in the nerves or nervous tissue.
- Caused or affected by the nerves or nervous system.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.