- of or relating to physiology.
- consistent with the normal functioning of an organism.
Origin of physiological
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for non-physiological
Historical Examples of non-physiological
No account should, therefore, be taken of it in a non-physiological study.Decadence and Other Essays on the Culture of Ideas
Remy de Gourmont
- of or relating to physiology
- of or relating to normal healthful functioning; not pathological
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Of or relating to physiology.
- Being in accord with or characteristic of the normal functioning of a living organism.
- Relating to the action of a drug when given to a healthy person, as distinguished from its therapeutic action.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.