[kuh n-soo-muh-buh l]
- able or meant to be consumed, as by eating, drinking, or using: consumable goods.
- liable to be used up or depleted: comsumable resources.
- Usually consumables. something that is produced to be consumed, as processed food or fuel.
Origin of consumable
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- capable of being consumed
- (usually plural) goods intended to be bought and used; consumer goods
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper