- a magazine or other journal that is issued at regularly recurring intervals.
- published at regularly recurring intervals.
- of or relating to such publications.
Origin of periodical
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a publication issued at regular intervals, usually monthly or weekly
- of or relating to such publications
- published at regular intervals
- periodic or occasional
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper