- a magazine or other journal that is issued at regularly recurring intervals.
- published at regularly recurring intervals.
- of or relating to such publications.
Origin of periodical
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a publication issued at regular intervals, usually monthly or weekly
- of or relating to such publications
- published at regular intervals
- periodic or occasional
Word Origin and History for nonperiodical
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper