- of or relating to physiology.
- consistent with the normal functioning of an organism.
Origin of physiological
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- of or relating to physiology
- of or relating to normal healthful functioning; not pathological
Word Origin and History for nonphysiological
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Of or relating to physiology.
- Being in accord with or characteristic of the normal functioning of a living organism.
- Relating to the action of a drug when given to a healthy person, as distinguished from its therapeutic action.