- the fluid between the bony and membranous labyrinths of the ear.
Origin of perilymph
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- the fluid filling the space between the membranous and bony labyrinths of the internal ear
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Of or relating to the perilymph.
- Surrounding or adjacent to a lymphatic node or vessel.
- The fluid in the space between the membranous and bony labyrinths of the inner ear.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.