- of or relating to photography.
- used in, or produced by means of, photography: photographic equipment; the photographic coverage of a newspaper.
- suggestive of a photograph; extremely realistic and detailed: photographic accuracy.
- remembering, reproducing, or functioning with the precision of a photograph: a photographic memory.
Origin of photographic
Examples from the Web for photographical
Historical Examples of photographical
His delineations are photographical exactness without retouch, bearing always a strong reflection of his personality.On the Seaboard
His astronomical investigations were principally of a photographical character.The Chautauquan, Vol. III, January 1883
The Chautauquan Literary and Scientific Circle
- of or relating to photographya photographic society; photographic materials
- like a photograph in accuracy or detail
- (of a person's memory) able to retain facts, appearances, etc, in precise detail, often after only a very short view of or exposure to them