Origin of placentation
Examples from the Web for placentation
Historical Examples of placentation
In double flowers of Primulaceæ similar alterations in the placentation may often be observed.
The placentation is constantly axile in the inferior row and parietal in the upper one.
To Santalaceæ they approach in processes, valvate corolla, and placentation, also to Loranthaceæ.
- botany the way in which ovules are attached in the ovary
- the way in which the placenta is attached in the uterus
- the process of formation of the placenta
- Formation of a placenta in the uterus.
- The type or structure of a placenta.