- a method of group psychotherapy in which participants take roles in improvisational dramatizations of emotionally charged situations.
Origin of psychodrama
Examples from the Web for psychodrama
Contemporary Examples of psychodrama
The sorry French psychodrama surrounding the Rwanda tragedy has to stop.Bernard-Henri Lévy: Yes, France Is To Blame For Rwanda
April 24, 2014
And the curse of the Boomer psychodrama about the Clintons will be canceled for lack of interest.Hillary 2016 Brings Back Boomer Clinton Rage
August 14, 2013
And the psychodrama that ensued has been a gift that keeps on giving.France’s Petty Politics Brings Christmas Early to Scandal Lovers
December 15, 2012
The psychodrama is finally penetrated by news when the BP oil spill takes place (I know, soooo 2010).Aaron Sorkin’s Cable Crackup: Why His HBO Series Is a Snooze
June 22, 2012
Tweeters compared the new "psychodrama" to Feydeau, the Belle Epoque playwright famed for bedroom farce.France’s Valerie Trierweiler Tweets Against Segolene Royal
June 12, 2012
- psychiatry a form of group therapy in which individuals act out, before an audience, situations from their past
- a film, television drama, etc, in which the psychological development of the characters is emphasized
- A psychotherapeutic and analytic technique in which people are assigned roles to be played spontaneously within a dramatic context devised by a therapist.
- A dramatization in which this technique is employed.