- genesis of the psyche.
- Psychology. the origin of physical or psychological states, normal or abnormal, out of the interplay of conscious and unconscious psychological forces.
- Pathology. the origin of symptoms as a result of emotional causes.
Origin of psychogenesis
Examples from the Web for psychogenesis
Historical Examples of psychogenesis
Psychogenesis: the origin and development of social and other instincts and habits.Explanation of Terms Used in Entomology
John. B. Smith
It is the golden egg laid by the god Seb at the beginning of a new life cycle in psychogenesis.
Wherefore it may be said that the fourth dimensional concept marks a distinct stage in psychogenesis or evolution of mind.
Were it not for this his conception would indeed mark the beginning of a new era in psychogenesis.
For this reason we must also reject the notion that child psychology can solve these ultimate problems of psychogenesis.Elements of Folk Psychology
- psychol the study of the origin and development of personality, human behaviour, and mental processes
Word Origin and History for psychogenesis
- The origin and development of psychological processes, personality, or behavior.
- Development of a physical disorder or illness resulting from psychic, rather than physiological, factors.