- genesis of the psyche.
- Psychology. the origin of physical or psychological states, normal or abnormal, out of the interplay of conscious and unconscious psychological forces.
- Pathology. the origin of symptoms as a result of emotional causes.
Origin of psychogenesis
Examples from the Web for psychogenetic
Historical Examples of psychogenetic
These are unmistakable signs of the psychogenetic nature of the disorder.
Ernst Haeckel's biogenetic law is expanded in a psychogenetic law.The Evolution of Love
The formative period naturally covered a very extensive area in the history of mind or psychogenetic development.The Mystery of Space
Robert T. Browne
The psychogenetic origin of the psychoses of criminals can be established far more clearly in prisoners awaiting trial.
In prisoners the psychogenetic character of the disorder becomes especially apparent.
- psychol the study of the origin and development of personality, human behaviour, and mental processes
- The origin and development of psychological processes, personality, or behavior.
- Development of a physical disorder or illness resulting from psychic, rather than physiological, factors.