- to make psychological investigations or speculations, especially those that are naive or uninformed.
Origin of psychologize
Examples from the Web for psychologize
Historical Examples of psychologize
One can only psychologize viciously on the difference in point of view between a full man and an empty one.
I am outwardly calm, and too busy to psychologize much on the great end of this awful eternity.
Yet, however blithely he may psychologize these matters, he is wise enough to know that he is not a free man.Mince PieAuthor: Christopher Darlington MorleyRelease Date: October 10, 2004 [eBook #13694]
Christopher Darlington Morley
- to make interpretations of behaviour and mental processes
- to carry out investigation in the field of psychology
- To explain behavior in psychological terms.
- To investigate, reason, or speculate in psychological terms.