- Psychology. psychometrics.
- the alleged art or faculty of divining facts concerning an object or a person associated with it, by contact with or proximity to the object.
Origin of psychometry
Examples from the Web for psychometric
Historical Examples of psychometric
Then there is the psychometric doctor, who cures by spirits.As A Chinaman Saw Us
Some writers have called 86this class of psychometric phenomena "psychic spying" or "psychic detective work."
Letters frequently prove to be very excellent connecting links in psychometric experiments.
I make use of a material which, at first glance, may be confused with psychometric material.The Montessori Method
These are not psychometric forecasts, but rational inferences, from our increasing rate of progress.
- of or relating to psychometrics or psychometry
- measurement and testing of mental states and processesSee also psychometrics
- (in parapsychology) the supposed ability to deduce facts about events by touching objects related to them