- to develop (something) again.
- Photography. to submit (a film or the like) to a second development, as to intensify or tone it.
- to develop again.
Origin of redevelop
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for redevelop
But here's one that isn't: how do you redevelop a co-op or condo?Hell, No, Not So Low
October 16, 2012
- to rebuild or replan (a building, area, etc)
- photog to develop (a negative or print) for a second time, in order to improve the contrast, colour, etc
- to develop (something) again
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012