- something that is issued again, as a book or a motion picture.
- an official reprinting of a postage stamp after the original printing has been stopped.
- to issue again.
- to come forth or flow out again.
Origin of reissue
Related Words for reissuepublication, volume, program, version, release, copy, disseminate, stamp, publish, mark, imprint, engrave, reissue, reprint, recite, rehash, reiterate, echo, renew, restate
Examples from the Web for reissue
Contemporary Examples of reissue
From a reissue of a violent 1972 classic to a macabre odyssey across a Gothic Southern landscape.This Week’s Hot Reads: March 25, 2013
March 25, 2013
Historical Examples of reissue
Shann repeated his words, heard them reissue as a series of clicks, and waited.Storm Over Warlock
There was a reissue in 1867, with a new Title-page and without the line-border.The Works of Lord Byron, Vol. 7.
George Gordon Byron
Prosper Blanchemain edited a reissue of the works of Louise Labé in 1875.A Life of William Shakespeare
The reissue should be welcome to every one interested in Irish history.The Revival of Irish Literature
Charles Gavan Duffy
A reissue of the gasp might have become "Merciful Gracious!"When Ghost Meets Ghost
William Frend De Morgan
- to issue (a recording, book, etc) again
- something, esp a recording or book, which has been issued again