- to model again.
- to reconstruct; make over.
Origin of remodel
SynonymsSee more synonyms for remodel on Thesaurus.com
2. renew, renovate, re-create, repair.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for remodel
“I vowed to be less impulsive about my decisions to remodel our home,” Andy, 41, says.Wedding Bells at N.Y. City Hall
July 25, 2011
Hubertine had taken up the shears to remodel one of the pieces of vellum.The Dream
Watch and remodel details if any distortion attends the drying process.Taxidermy
Leon Luther Pray
It is to remodel the arm, for I don't think you can mend it; but you 'll see it yourself.The Fortunes Of Glencore
Charles James Lever
It would be absurd to remodel them artificially after a pattern.Psychotherapy
We have recalled L'Etre Supreme; we must now remodel this corrupted world.Zanoni
Edward Bulwer Lytton
- to change or alter the structure, style, or form of (something)expand and remodel the kitchen
- to model again in clay, wax, etc; remould
- something that has been remodelled
Word Origin and History for remodel
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper