- an instrument for measuring the flow of fluids, especially blood.
Origin of rheometer
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for rheometry
Rheometry, measurement of the force or the velocity of an electric current.The Nuttall Encyclopaedia
Edited by Rev. James Wood
- med an instrument for measuring the velocity of the blood flow
- another word for galvanometer
- The measurement of electrical current.
- The measurement of blood flow.
- An instrument for measuring the flow of viscous liquids, such as blood.