[sak-yuh-leyt, -lit or sak-yuh-ley-tid]
- formed into or having a saccule, sac, or saclike dilation.
Origin of sacculate
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- of, relating to, or possessing a saccule, saccules, or a sacculus
- A structure formed by a group of sacs.
- The formation of a sac or pouch.
- Formed of or divided into a series of saclike dilations or pouches.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.