[sek-tawr-ee-uh l, -tohr-]
- of or relating to a sector.
- Zoology. (of teeth) adapted for cutting; carnassial.
Origin of sectorial
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for sectorial
In all cases the upper molar is 374 larger than the sectorial, and in the more typical genera is much longer than broad.
- of or relating to a sector
- adapted for cuttingthe sectorial teeth of carnivores
- designating a vein in the wing of an insect that links certain branches of the radius vein