- James Young,1811–70, Scottish professor of obstetrics and obstetrician: pioneer in use of ether and chloroform as anesthetics.
- O(renthal) J(ames),born 1946, U.S. football player.
- Wallis Warfield. Windsor, Wallis Warfield, Duchess of.
Examples from the Web for simpson
Contemporary Examples of simpson
Simpson also encountered similar situations during his tenure at the Center.The LGBT Center That Changed Our Lives
December 22, 2014
Former Wyoming Senator Alan Simpson-- the Simpson half of Simpson-Mazzoli-- blames the Right along with the Left.The Liberal Case Against Illegal Immigration
November 25, 2014
In his twenties, he began to study art and music in Simpson College, and gained notice for his drawings of botanical experiments.Growth Stocks
The Daily Beast
October 17, 2014
Nor has there been a lack of a strange taste in partners, most notably the case of the androgynous Mrs. Simpson and Edward VIII.Imagining Prince Charles as King Makes All of Britain Wish They Could Leave Like Scotland
September 17, 2014
Solidifying his reputation as the one you wish had gotten away, Levine reportedly broke up with Simpson via text message.Adam Levine Is Off the Market… Thank God
July 21, 2014
Historical Examples of simpson
Miss Simpson's father died this morning, and she knew you would have to have some one.
He remembered, just in time, to express regret at Miss Simpson's bereavement.
Once she had humorously lamented that she had never been to Simpson's restaurant in the Strand.Howards End
E. M. Forster
"Tad" Simpson was known to be deep in Congressman Atkins's confidence.
But Mr. Simpson, it seemed, was not yet ready to proceed with the coronation.
- Sir James Young. 1811–70, Scottish obstetrician, who pioneered the use of chloroform as an anaesthetic
- Wallis (Warfield) (ˈwɒlɪs). See Edward VIII
- British obstetrician and a founder of gynecology. He is also known for introducing the use of chloroform as an anesthetic.