or slide show
- a presentation of photographic slides, or images on a transparent base, placed in a projector and viewed sequentially on a screen.
- a presentation of digital images, sometimes with text, viewed in progression on a screen.
Origin of slideshow
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a display of photographic transparencies using a slide projector
- any display in the form of a series of static images, such as on a computer screen
- (prenominal) presented as a series of static imagesslide-show presentation
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012