- of or relating to stoichiometry.
- pertaining to or involving substances that are in the exact proportions required for a given reaction.
Origin of stoichiometric
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
stoicheiometric or stoechiometric
- concerned with, involving, or having the exact proportions for a particular chemical reactiona stoichiometric mixture
- (of a compound) having its component elements present in the exact proportions indicated by its formula
- of or concerned with stoichiometry
Word Origin for stoichiometric
C19: see stoichiometry