- to make or form a synthesis.
Origin of synthesize
Examples from the Web for synthesise
Historical Examples of synthesise
No visitor, however, who wants to synthesise Paris should omit this adventure.A Wanderer in Paris
E. V. Lucas
To teach the adverb implies a conceptual process, because the child must synthesise certain attributes into his notion adverb.Ontario Normal School Manuals: Science of Education
Ontario Ministry of Education
Attempts to synthesise a compound of this formula have been so far without success.Researches on Cellulose
C. F. Cross
Thus a given type of nucleus will continue to synthesise other nuclein of its own kind.Darwin and Modern Science
A.C. Seward and Others
synthetize, synthesise or synthetise
- to combine or cause to combine into a whole
- (tr) to produce by synthesis
- To combine so as to form a new, complex product.
- To form or produce by chemical synthesis.