- to make or form a synthesis.
Origin of synthesize
Examples from the Web for synthesised
Historical Examples of synthesised
Even in this aim they went further than the Impressionists who neither ordered nor synthesised their works formally.Modern Painting, Its Tendency and Meaning
Willard Huntington Wright
The spirit of Egypt synthesised in this monstrous symbol, obliterated them both.Incredible Adventures
Kant here also adds that the manifold, whether given empirically or a priori, must be synthesised before it can be known.A Commentary to Kant's 'Critique of Pure Reason'
Norman Kemp Smith
synthetize, synthesise or synthetise
- to combine or cause to combine into a whole
- (tr) to produce by synthesis
- To combine so as to form a new, complex product.
- To form or produce by chemical synthesis.