- of or relating to thermodynamics.
- using or producing heat.
Origin of thermodynamic
Examples from the Web for thermodynamic
Historical Examples of thermodynamic
But then the source provided by the thermodynamic view just stated had ceased to exist.
At present we consider some of the thermodynamic relations of the properties of bodies arrived at by Thomson.
The whole study of thermodynamic equilibrium has been reduced by the French mathematical school to a question of probability.A Librarian's Open Shelf
Arthur E. Bostwick
- of or concerned with thermodynamics
- determined by or obeying the laws of thermodynamics
Word Origin and History for thermodynamic
- Characteristic of or resulting from the conversion of heat into other forms of energy.
- Of or relating to thermodynamics.