- of or relating to thermodynamics.
- using or producing heat.
Origin of thermodynamic
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for thermodynamic
But then the source provided by the thermodynamic view just stated had ceased to exist.
At present we consider some of the thermodynamic relations of the properties of bodies arrived at by Thomson.
The whole study of thermodynamic equilibrium has been reduced by the French mathematical school to a question of probability.A Librarian's Open Shelf
Arthur E. Bostwick
- of or concerned with thermodynamics
- determined by or obeying the laws of thermodynamics
Word Origin and History for thermodynamic
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Characteristic of or resulting from the conversion of heat into other forms of energy.
- Of or relating to thermodynamics.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.