- (of related products or services) sold separately rather than as a package: unbundled financial services.
Origin of unbundled
- to separate the charges for (related products or services usually offered as a package): to unbundle computer hardware and software.
- to separate (charges for related products or services): to unbundle charges for telephone service.
- to set separate charges for related products or services.
Origin of unbundle
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unbundled
Historical Examples of unbundled
Swiftly she unbundled us, taking care not to bring us near the fire.Land of the Burnt Thigh
Edith Eudora Kohl
- (tr) computing to separate (hardware from software) for sales purposes
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012