Origin of logical
Synonyms for logical
1, 3. valid.
Antonyms for logical
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unlogical
Historical Examples of unlogical
Composition is nothing but the logic of vision; an uncomposed view is no more possible than an unlogical sentence.
- relating to, used in, or characteristic of logic
- using, according to, or deduced from the principles of logica logical conclusion
- capable of or characterized by clear or valid reasoning
- reasonable or necessary because of facts, events, etcthe logical candidate
- computing of, performed by, used in, or relating to the logic circuits in a computer
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for unlogical
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper