- (of a garment) made to fold around or across the body so that one side of the garment overlaps the other forming the closure.
- extending in a curve from the front around to the sides: a wraparound windshield.
- of, relating to, or arranged under a wraparound mortgage: wraparound financing.
- all-inclusive; comprehensive: a wraparound insurance plan.
Origin of wraparound
Related Words for wraparoundsmock, kimono, negligee, wrapper, housecoat, peignoir, wraparound, yukata
Examples from the Web for wraparound
Contemporary Examples of wraparound
She wore a wraparound lab coat, and stood on a small centralized pedestal.Tilda Swinton and Oliver Saillard Perform the Creation of Fashion in ‘Eternity Dress’
November 21, 2013
He wears a jacket that looks three sizes too big and a wraparound cotton ma-awis.Somalia’s Prisons: The War on Terror’s Latest Front
June 27, 2012
The wraparound counter surrounding the kitchen also makes the meal very interactive.Fresh Picks
April 12, 2011
- computing another name for word wrapping