- extra small.
- the 24th letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound or combination of sounds represented by the letter X or x, as in xylene, box, or exact.
- something having the shape of an X.
- a written or printed representation of the letter X or x.
- a device, as a printer's type, for reproducing the letter X or x.
Related Words for xsstreak, impression, point, stamp, symbol, spot, imprint, record, score, signature, stain, scar, line, slot, scene, office, section, site, seat, station
Examples from the Web for xs
Contemporary Examples of xs
Harry was staying at the Wynn resort, and the XS club was hosting an alcohol-fuelled party for Ryan Lochte's 28th birthday.
Harry was at the XS nightclub, part of the Wynn complex, where he had earlier been enjoying the club's 'Encore' Pool party.
Historical Examples of xs
He got back yesterday—bought it off some feller up on th' XS.Hopalong Cassidy
Clarence E. Mulford
And so far it is easy to follow his meaning: the Xs are identical with some or all the Ys.Logic
Item, payed for a brekefast lost at bolling by my Lady Mary's Grace, xs.Ten Thousand Wonderful Things
Edmund Fillingham King
So he said "Didn't you never correspond with a girl and put some of them xs down to the bottom of your letter?"The Real Dope
If the Qs or the Xs were gone, it wouldn't so much matter; but there's hardly a word that hasn't at least one E in it.Phaeton Rogers