- a river flowing NW and then SW from NW Canada through Alaska to the Bering Sea. About 2000 miles (3220 km) long.
- a territory in NW Canada. 207,076 sq. mi. (536,325 sq. km). Capital: Whitehorse.
- a town in central Oklahoma.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a river in NW North America, rising in NW Canada on the border between the Yukon Territory and British Columbia: flows northwest into Alaska, US, and then southwest to the Bering Sea; navigable for about 2850 km (1775 miles) to Whitehorse. Length: 3185 km (1979 miles)
- the Yukon a territory of NW Canada, on the Beaufort Sea, between the Northwest Territories and Alaska: arctic and mountainous, reaching 5959 m (19 550 ft) at Mount Logan, Canada's highest peak; mineral resources. Capital: Whitehorse. Pop: 31 209 (2004 est). Area: 536 327 sq km (207 076 sq miles)Abbreviation: YT
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012