BACK TO Bronze Age
Bronze Age vs. Iron Age
- a period in the history of humankind, following the Stone Age and preceding the Iron Age, during which bronze weapons and implements were used.
- the third of the four ages of the human race, marked by war and violence; regarded as inferior to the silver age but superior to the following iron age.
- the period in the history of humankind, following the Stone Age and the Bronze Age, marked by the use of implements and weapons made of iron.
- the present age, following the bronze age; the last and worst of the four ages of the human race, characterized by danger, corruption, and toil.
- any age or period of degeneracy or wickedness.