BACK TO narcissist
narcissist vs. selfish
[ nahr-suh-sist ]
- a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.
- a person who has narcissistic personality disorder.
- a person who experiences or exhibits narcissism, deriving erotic gratification from admiration of their own physical or mental attributes.
[ sel-fish ]
- devoted to or caring only for oneself; concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare, etc., regardless of others.
- characterized by or manifesting concern or care only for oneself: selfish motives.