BACK TO varmint
varmint vs. vermin
[ vahr-muhnt ]
- Chiefly Southern and South Midland U.S.
- an objectionable or undesirable animal, usually predatory, as a coyote or bobcat.
- a despicable, obnoxious, or annoying person.
[ vur-min ]
- noxious, objectionable, or disgusting animals collectively, especially those of small size that appear commonly and are difficult to control, as flies, lice, bedbugs, cockroaches, mice, and rats.
- an objectionable or obnoxious person, or such persons collectively.
- animals that prey upon game, as coyotes or weasels.