- the evacuation of the bowels; defecation.
- excrement from the bowels; feces.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Related Words for bowel movementdefecation, discharge, dung, excrement, excretion, feces, flux, manure, stool, waste, crap, BM, feculence, shit
- the discharge of faeces; defecation
- the waste matter discharged; faeces
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- The discharge of waste matter from the large intestine; defecation.
- The waste matter discharged from the large intestine; feces.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.