- interested or affected: concerned citizens.
- troubled or anxious: a concerned look.
- having a connection or involvement; participating: They arrested all those concerned in the kidnapping.
Origin of concerned
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for concernedly
Yes, I do hope the noise wont keep Tommy awake, said Dan concernedly.Four Afloat
Ralph Henry Barbour
Then someone will worry until he is home again, said Norma concernedly.Natalie: A Garden Scout
Lillian Elizabeth Roy
"I hope they didn't go far," Mrs. Stanlock said, concernedly.Campfire Girls in the Allegheny Mountains
Stella M. Francis
- (postpositive) interested, guilty, involved, or appropriateI shall find the boy concerned and punish him
- worried, troubled, or solicitous