- of or relating to the cosmos: cosmic laws.
- characteristic of the cosmos or its phenomena: cosmic events.
- immeasurably extended in time and space; vast.
- forming a part of the material universe, especially outside of the earth.
Origin of cosmic
Synonyms for cosmicSee more synonyms for on Thesaurus.com
Examples from the Web for cosmically
Contemporary Examples of cosmically
Cosmically, the sign expresses the dynamic of cause and effect.Stars Predict Your Week
Starsky + Cox
October 2, 2011
Historical Examples of cosmically
Astronomically and cosmically 29considered, no intelligible meaning is conveyed.
The free man knows that man is, cosmically considered, impressively insignificant.The Philosophy of Spinoza
Baruch de Spinoza
Cosmically regarded, this war is a debauch rather than a purge, and debauches have always to be paid for.
Cosmically they make the planes of the manifested universe, the five planes on which we are evolving.Evolution of Life and Form
Annie Wood Besant
- of or relating to the whole universecosmic laws
- occurring or originating in outer space, esp as opposed to the vicinity of the earth, the solar system, or the local galaxycosmic rays
- immeasurably extended in space or time; vast
- rare harmonious
- Relating to the universe or the objects in it.