- a member of the branch of the Slavic peoples comprising the Czechs proper, the Moravians, and the Slovaks.
- a native or inhabitant of the former Czechoslovakia.
- of or relating to to the former Czechoslovakia, its people, or their language.
Examples from the Web for czechoslovak
Historical Examples of czechoslovak
The cost of construction shall be borne by the Czechoslovak State.
Then he must go round to the Czecho-Slovak office for a Czechoslovak visa.The Salvaging Of Civilisation
H. G. (Herbert George) Wells
It is intended as a companion volume to my earlier collection, Czechoslovak Fairy Tales.The Shoemaker's Apron
Czechoslovaks who are habitually resident in Germany will have a similar right to opt for Czechoslovak nationality.
This rendering of some of the old Czechoslovak tales is not offered as a literal translation or a scholarly translation.Czechoslovak Fairy Tales
- of, relating to, or characteristic of the former Czechoslovakia, its peoples, or their languages
- (loosely) either of the two mutually intelligible languages of the former Czechoslovakia; Czech or Slovak