[dih-soh-shee-uh-buh l, -shuh-buh l or for 1, -see-uh-]
- capable of being dissociated; separable: Worthy and unworthy motives are often not dissociable.
- not sociable; unsociable.
- incongruous; not reconcilable.
Origin of dissociable
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for dissociable
They came in two by two, though matched in the most dissociable manner, and mingled together in a kind of dance.Essays and Tales
Thirty-seven portages lie between77 them and the dissociable sea.
- able to be dissociated; distinguishable
- incongruous; irreconcilable
- Also: dissocial (dɪˈsəʊʃəl) a less common word for unsociable