- to place in or as if in a capsule.
- to summarize or condense.
- to become enclosed in or as if in a capsule.
Origin of encapsulate
Examples from the Web for encapsulation
Contemporary Examples of encapsulation
RS: My encapsulation of American history: The goofy experience and the thread.The American Prophet of Delusion: Robert Stone in Conversation
November 15, 2013
The final game was an encapsulation: Federer, serving at 2-5, blows two easy backhands and an easy forehand to reach 15-40.Upset for the Ages
September 15, 2009
- to enclose or be enclosed in or as if in a capsule
- (tr) to sum up in a short or concise form; condense; abridge
- To form a capsule or sheath around.
- To become encapsulated.