- to place in or as if in a capsule.
- to summarize or condense.
- to become enclosed in or as if in a capsule.
Origin of encapsulate
Related Words for encapsulatesummarize, box, cover, envelop, enclose, wrap, sheathe, cut, abbreviate, abridge, shorten, condense, digest, capsulize, synopsize
Examples from the Web for encapsulate
Contemporary Examples of encapsulate
This week, books that encapsulate the enthusiasm of youth and the battered truth of age, from Danielewski to Daniel Mendelsohn.This Week’s Hot Reads: Oct. 7, 2012
October 7, 2012
This Noah Smith post on poverty in Japan seems to encapsulate it pretty well.What Does it Mean to Be Poor?
September 17, 2012
- to enclose or be enclosed in or as if in a capsule
- (tr) to sum up in a short or concise form; condense; abridge
- To form a capsule or sheath around.
- To become encapsulated.