- pertaining to the motion of liquids.
- of or relating to hydrokinetics.
Origin of hydrokinetic
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for hydrokinetic
To every proposition in electrostatics there is thus a corresponding one in the hydrokinetic theory of incompressible liquids.
- of or concerned with fluids that are in motion
- of or concerned with hydrokinetics
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Of or relating to the kinetic energy and motion of fluids.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.