- Pharmacology. to make (a liquid) thicker by addition of another substance or by evaporation.
- Also in·cras·sat·ed. Botany, Entomology. thickened or swollen.
Origin of incrassate
Examples from the Web for incrassate
Historical Examples of incrassate
Septum with a wide undulation near its origin, thence straight and incrassate at the end.
Septum undulated near its origin and then straight, incrassate at the end.
Had no schoolmaster in moments of heroic enthusiasm attempted to pound a few rules of rhetoric through my incrassate skull?Greener Than You Think
- biology thickened or swollenincrassate cell walls
- obsolete fattened or swollen
- obsolete to make or become thicker