- capable of being inoculated.
Origin of inoculable
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for inoculable
The disease is inoculable and thought to be due to a bacillus.Essentials of Diseases of the Skin
Henry Weightman Stelwagon
They are rapidly destroyed in the circulation, and are not inoculable.
Syphilis is a disease that is contagious, inoculable, and transmissible by heredity.Essays In Pastoral Medicine
Syphilis, therefore, is a markedly contagious and inoculable disease.Venereal Diseases in New Zealand (1922)
Committee Of The Board Of Health
- capable of being inoculated
- Transmissible by inoculation.
- Susceptible to a disease transmitted by inoculation.
- That can be used in an inoculation.